LEADERS IN SPORTS TECHNOLOGY
Organizations at the highest levels of professional and amateur sports rely on the cutting-edge technology and services that XOS provides.
Who We Are
For the past two decades XOS solutions have played a role in the success of countless organizations. It didn’t take long for the media to catch on. See what they are saying.
New England Patriots immediately getting video in the hands of players and coaches post-game.
University of Georgia using ThunderCloud to distribute video to players and coaches after practice.
ESPN’s Todd McShay using the Microsoft Surface and ThunderCloud Scout for draft board analysis.
Virginia Tech Football using cutting-edge XOS ThunderVR virtual reality technology to ensure players as prepared for game day.
New England Patriots “F.01.18” – The Video Room
Coaches and scouts at the Senior Bowl using ThunderVR virtual reality for training and evaluation.
Every day we strive to provide championship solutions that help organizations be their best. But don’t take our word for it. Just listen to what our partners have to say.
Blaine Patterson | Sr. Regional Account Manager
- Years at XOS: 6 years
- School: University of Wyoming
- Current Interests: Basketball, golf, paddleboarding, working out, and volunteering at Trinity Cafe
- Before XOS: Spent 8 years as Assistant Women’s Basketball coach at Wyoming, Illinois, and Duquesne
Highlights: Blaine serves as a trusted advisor and the primary point of contact for XOS accounts through the eastern US and Europe. Most recently, Blaine played a key role in the launch of the new XOS virtual reality platform, XOS ThunderVR.
Matt Estrella | Phone Support Manager
- Years at XOS: 7 years
- School: Fitchburg State University
- Sports: Mountain biking and track
- Current Interests: Spending time with his wife and young daughter
Highlights: Ask any of our customers and they tend to rave about their experiences with the XOS 24/7 support team. Matt is the man that ensures every member of the team is fully trained to deliver the level of service our partners expect. When he is not managing our support team, he is busy updating and creating new content for the Tutorials/Knowledge Base section of the XOS web site.
Randy Coole | Production Editor
- Years at XOS: 7 years
- School: University of Central Florida
- Sports: Basketball, baseball, and soccer. But his strongest passion was music.
- Current Interests: Randy’s an active musician currently playing in 2 cover bands around Florida. He also finds time for cycling and supporting his Orlando Magic.
Highlights: As a production editor for the XOS Content Licensing group, Randy helps movie directors, tv producers, and advertisers come up with the perfect sports playback footage. You’ll see Randy’s work on NFL Network and CBS pre-season college football coverage this fall.